Thursday, August 28, 2008

The First Weeks Home


And what a fun time it has been. I am now approaching my second week of being a stay at home mom. I have not really had a lot of time for it to sink in because there has been a ton of "things" to do.... you know the cleaning of the house, the pile of laundry, and finally the errands you have been putting off for weeks. Oh ya I guess there is the whole taking care of Stephen in there also. We both are adjusting to the 24/7 mommy time and Stephen thinks it is all for him. I now know the true definition of "up my butt". He always wants me to hold him or play in the game room. (I secretly love the fact he wants his mommy but come on....) The first week has has really tested the boundaries by trying to climb over the baby gates and throwing fits when he did not get his way, but on the other hand there has been a ton of fun!!!!! Play dates with the neighbor, splashing at the pool, reading and craft time with mommy and of course the all important time in the play room. All in all it has been great but busy, I can wait for next week !!!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww how sweet!!! I'm glad y'all are having a good time :) I love that picture!